IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Other Items Related to Form 1120-POL

Form 3520-A, Annual Information Return of Foreign Trust With a U.S. Owner (Under Section 6048(b))
A foreign trust with at least one U.S. owner files this form annually to provide information about the trust, its U.S. beneficiaries, and any U.S. person who is treated as an owner of any portion of the foreign trust.

Form 8822-B, Change of Address - Business
Use this form to notify the Internal Revenue Service if you changed your business mailing address, your business location, or the identity of your responsible party.

Form 990-EZ, Short Form Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
Tax-exempt organizations, nonexempt charitable trusts, and section 527 political organizations use this form to provide IRS the information required by section 6033.

Schedule D (Form 1120), Capital Gains and Losses
Use this schedule to report sales and exchanges of capital assets and gains on distributions to shareholders of appreciated capital assets.

Schedule K-1 (Form 1065-B), Partner's Share of Income (Loss) From an Electing Large Partnership
A partnership uses this schedule to report the partner's share of the partnership's income, deductions, credits, etc.

Form 1118, Foreign Tax Credit—Corporations
Corporations use this form to compute their foreign tax credit for certain taxes paid or accrued to foreign countries or U.S. possessions.

Form 1128, Application To Adopt, Change, or Retain a Tax Year
File this form to request a change in tax year. Partnerships, S corporations, personal service corporations (PSCs), or trusts may be required to file the form to adopt or retain a certain tax year.

Form 3115, Application for Change in Accounting Method
File this form to request a change in either an overall method of accounting or the accounting treatment of any item.

Form 3520, Annual Return To Report Transactions With Foreign Trusts and Receipt of Certain Foreign Gifts
U.S. persons (and executors of estates of U.S. decedents) file this form to report certain transactions with foreign trusts, ownership of foreign trusts under the rules of Internal Revenue Code sections 671 through 679, and receipt of certain large gifts or bequests from certain foreign persons.

Form 3800, General Business Credit
File this form to claim any of the general business credits.

Form 4136, Credit for Federal Tax Paid on Fuels
Use this form to claim a credit for certain nontaxable uses (or sales) of fuel during your income tax year, the alternative fuel credit, and a credit for blending a diesel-water fuel emulsion.

Form 7004, Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File Certain Business Income Tax, Information, and Other Returns
Use this form to request an automatic extension of time to file certain business income tax, information, and other returns.

Form 8834, Qualified Plug-in Electric and Electric Vehicle Credit
Use Form 8834 to claim the qualified plug-in electric vehicle credit and any qualified electric vehicle passive activity credits allowed for the current tax year.

Form 8871, Political Organization Notice of Section 527 Status
Political organizations electronically file this form to notify the IRS that they are to be treated as a section 527 organization and to notify the IRS of any material change in the information reported on a previously filed form.

Form 8872, Political Organization Report of Contributions and Expenditures
Tax-exempt section 527 political organizations file this form to report certain contributions received and expenditures made, unless an exception applies.

Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax
Form 990 is used by tax-exempt organizations, nonexempt charitable trusts, and section 527 political organizations to provide the IRS with the information required by section 6033.

Publication 538, Accounting Periods and Methods
This publication explains some of the rules for accounting periods and accounting methods. It is not intended as a guide to general business and tax accounting rules.

Publication 583, Starting a Business and Keeping Records
This publication provides basic federal tax information for people who are starting a business. It also provides information on keeping records and illustrates a recordkeeping system.

Publication 947, Practice Before the IRS and Power of Attorney
This publication discusses who can represent a taxpayer before the IRS and what forms or documents are used to authorize a representative. Usually, attorneys, CPAs, enrolled agents, and enrolled actuaries can represent taxpayers before IRS.

Publication 966, Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
EFTPS is the free Electronic Federal Tax Payment System provided by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 27-Jan-2015