IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Other Items Related to Form 4626

Publication 542, Corporations
This publication discusses the general tax laws that apply to ordinary domestic corporations.

Publication 946, How To Depreciate Property
This publication explains how you can recover the cost of business or income-producing property through deductions for depreciation.

Form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
Use this form to report the income, gains, losses, deductions, credits, and to figure the income tax liability of a corporation.

Form 1120-L, U.S. Life Insurance Company Income Tax Return
Life insurance companies use this form to report income, gains, losses, deductions, credits, and to figure their income tax liability.

Form 1120-W, Estimated Tax for Corporations
Corporations use this worksheet to assist in determining their tax liability and required installment payments.

Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts
The fiduciary of a domestic decedent's estate, trust, or bankruptcy estate uses Form 1041 to report the income, deductions, gains, losses, etc. of the estate or trust, the income that is either accumulated or held for future distribution or distributed currently to the beneficiaries, any income tax liability of the estate or trust, and employment taxes on wages paid to household employees.

Form 1065-B, U.S. Return of Income for Electing Large Partnerships
Form 1065-B is an information return used to report the income, gains, losses, deductions, etc., from the operation of an electing large partnership (as defined in section 775).

Form 1066, U.S. Real Estate Mortgage Investment Conduit (REMIC) Income Tax Return
This form is used to report the income, deductions, and gains and losses from the operation of a real estate mortgage investment conduit (REMIC).

Form 1118, Foreign Tax Credit—Corporations
Corporations use this form to compute their foreign tax credit for certain taxes paid or accrued to foreign countries or U.S. possessions.

Form 4562, Depreciation and Amortization
Use this form to claim your deduction for depreciation and amortization, make the election under section 179 to expense certain property, and provide information on the business/investment use of automobiles and other listed property.

Form 4684, Casualties and Thefts
Use Form 4684 to report gains and losses from casualties and thefts. Attach Form 4684 to your tax return.

Form 4797, Sales of Business Property
Use this form to report the sale or exchange of property, the involuntary conversion of property, the disposition of noncapital assets, the disposition of capital assets, gain or loss for partners and S corporation shareholders and the computation of recapture amounts under sections 179 and 280F(b)(2).

Form 4970, Tax on Accumulation Distribution of Trusts
A beneficiary of certain domestic trusts uses this form to figure the partial tax on accumulation distributions under section 667.

Form 5735, American Samoa Economic Development Credit
A domestic corporation uses this form to figure the American Samoa economic development credit under section 30A.

Form 8611, Recapture of Low-Income Housing Credit
Use this form if you must recapture part of the low-income housing credit you claimed in previous years because the qualified basis decreased from one year to the next or you disposed of a building, or your interest therein, and you did not follow the procedures that would have prevented recapture of the credit.

Form 8810, Corporate Passive Activity Loss and Credit Limitations
Personal service corporations and closely held corporations use this form to figure the amount of any passive activity loss (PAL) or credit for the current tax year and the amount of losses and credits from passive activities allowed on the corporation's tax return.It is also used to make the election to increase the basis of credit property when the corporation disposes of its interest in an activity for which it has an unused credit.

Form 8827, Credit for Prior Year Minimum Tax—Corporations
Corporations use this form to figure the minimum tax credit, if any, for alternative minimum tax (AMT) incurred in prior tax years and to figure any minimum tax credit carryforward.

Form 8864, Biodiesel and Renewable Diesel Fuels Credit
Use this form to figure your biodiesel and renewable diesel fuels credit.

Form 8903, Domestic Production Activities Deduction
Use this form to figure your domestic production activities deduction (DPAD).

Form 8912, Credit to Holders of Tax Credit Bonds
Use Form 8912 to claim the credit for the following tax credit bonds: clean renewable energy bond (CREB), midwestern tax credit bond (MTCB), qualified forestry conservation bond (QFCB), new clean renewable energy bond (NCREB), qualified energy conservation bond (QECB), qualified zone academy bond (QZAB), qualified school construction bond (QSCB), and build America bond (BAB).

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 29-Oct-2014