IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Publication 51 (Circular A), Agricultural Employer's Tax Guide

Employers of agricultural workers (farmworkers) use the information in this publication to comply with the laws for agricultural labor (farmwork) relating to social security and Medicare taxes, Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA) tax, and withheld federal income tax (employment taxes).

Current Products

Recent Developments


Other Items You May Find Useful:

Comment on Publication 51

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please visit Tax Law Questions or call our toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 (Individuals) or 1-800-829-4933 (Business).

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 04-Sep-2014