Step 5 - Administer Task Order, Files & Procedures
Roles of Key Officials
The COTR, Lead COTR, and CO are the driving force in all task orders under the TIPSS-3 Contract.
COTR Files and Administrative Procedures
A description of the files that should be maintained by the COTR, the procedures to be followed, and the support and oversight provided by the Lead COTR and the CO.
- Roles and Responsibilities of COTRs
- Points of Contact
- COTR Information
- Communication Guidelines
- Phone Log
- Statement of Work
- Proposal and Technical Evaluation
- Award Document and Modifications
- Monthly Status Reports
- Work Requests
- Deliverables/Work Products
- Non-Disclosure Forms
- Contractor Clearance Status
- Government Furnished Property (GFP)
- Past Performance Data
- Archive Index
COTR Treasury Policy
Additional Information, Guidance, and Useful Links for Treasury COTRs can be found on the Treasury website.