What is TIPSS-4 - Small Business (SB)
What is TIPSS-4? - Small Business
TIPSS-4 Small Business (SB) is a multiple award, Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract, with specific support service requirements defined at the task order level. The IRS has many legacy tax systems that any successful offeror must be able to provide maintenance and update services, if successful during task order competitions.
TIPSS-4 SB vehicle is set-aside for small business vendors that are eligible to compete in two separate task areas for IT requirements. The period of performance is a one-year base contract and nine one-year option periods.
TIPSS-4 Office Contacts
A listing of TIPSS-4 contact information.
Copy of Contract
Copy of Contract, a listing and links to the various sections of the TIPSS-4 Contract.
A listing of labor categories described in Section C of the TIPSS-4 Contract.
List of Small Business Contractors - Cybersecurity
A listing of the TIPSS-4 Cybersecurity Contractors.
List of Small Business Contractors - MBOSS
A listing of the TIPSS-4 MBOSS Contractors.
Principal Task Areas:
Management/Business Operations Support Services (MBOSS) – The MBOSS task area includes functional areas that will require high-level project management skills and tools for managing, tracking, reporting, and transitioning large-scale systems, and for maintaining configuration management controls. Another of these areas is support service for the special computer and human interfaces often required to provide equal access to information resources for employees who have physical or sensorial disabilities. The scope of work for the MBOSS principal task area shall include all aspects of strategic business services. The work shall include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Communications and Change Management;
• Performance Work Statement (PWS) & Statement of Objective (SOO)
• Earned Value Management Support Program Management Support;
• Case Studies;
• Feasibility Studies;
• Business Process Re-engineering;
• Customer Relationship Management;
• Data Management;
• Technology Evaluation;
• Knowledge Management Support;
• Service Oriented Architecture Support;
• Enterprise Life Cycle (ELC) Management; and
• Training (Knowledge).
Cybersecurity (CS) – The CS task area includes functional areas of all aspects of systems security such as the conduct of risk analyses and the development of recommendations and implementations, plans for new procedures, and changes to existing systems. Area may include identification and recommendation of new security-related technology product versions and enhancements to products and services. Developing implementation, transition and verifications, testing plans for installing these products within the existing client organization technology infrastructure. May include conducting formal Certification and Accreditation (C&A) efforts such as C&A Documentation Preparation and C&A Testing for both legacy and new systems in accordance with all standard security requirements (e.g., DITCAP, NIACAP, NISPOM, DOJ Directives, etc.). Area may include mitigation strategies and mitigation activities for residual risks identified for specific organizations or systems. Area includes development of security policies and procedures, and assistance with implementation of these policies. The work shall include, but is not limited to the following:
• Computer Security Awareness and Training;
• Computer Security Incident Response;
• Computer Security Planning;
• Crypto Systems;
• Digital Signatures;
• Disaster Recovery, Continuity of Operations, and Contingency Planning;
• Hot-site and Cold-site Support Services including Hardware and Software;
• Independent Verification and Validation;
• Mainframe Automated Information Security Support;
• Public Key Infrastructure (PKI);
• Quantitative Risk Analysis of Large Sensitive Systems;
• Security Certification and Accreditation;
• Security for Small Systems, Telecommunications, and Client Service;
• Software/Hardware Maintenance and /or Licensing; and
• Systems Vulnerability Analysis/Assessment and Risk Assessment.