IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Where to File Paper Tax Returns - With or Without a Payment

Taxpayers and Tax Professionals - Where to File Individual Tax Returns
Addresses by state for Forms 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, 1040ES, 1040V, amended returns, and extensions (also addresses for taxpayers in foreign countries, U.S. possessions, or with other international filing characteristics)

Where to File - All Types of Tax Returns (By Form Number)
Mailing addresses for all types of returns: individual, corporation, partnership, and many others (search for address based on form number)

Where to File - Tax Exempt and Government Entities
Where to file addresses for tax exempt and government entities.

Where to Send Non-Return Forms (Applications and Payments)
Where to send certain payments and applications other than tax returns. This page provides a quick guide for where to send certain non-return forms, applications, and payments.

Where to File Certain Elections, Statements, Returns and Other Documents
This page provides up-to-date information on filing addresses for certain elections, statements, returns and other documents required by the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 26

Private Delivery Services (PDS)
Use these addresses ONLY IF you are using a private delivery service to send your returns to IRS. If you are not using a private delivery service, use the links above to find the correct mailing address to mail your return.

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 07-Nov-2014