- May is National Military Appreciation Month
Find out what tax benefits are available to military members and their families.
- Special tax considerations for disabled veterans
Our resource page provides info on tax credits, benefits and refunds.
- Military Tax Tips video
Our video discusses the special tax benefits that apply to members of the Armed Forces.
- If you get a letter from the IRS
Here’s what you need to know if you get an IRS letter in the mail.
- If you didn’t file or pay
To minimize interest and penalties, file your return and pay taxes owed as soon as possible.
- If you missed the tax deadline
If you didn’t file a tax return or an extension or pay on time, these tips will help.
- ALERT: Scams continue as tax deadline nears
Scammers may use the April 18 deadline to prey on taxpayers with fake phone calls and emails.
- Consumer Alert: Recent phishing schemes
The IRS has seen a 400 percent surge in phishing and malware incidents so far this tax season.
- ALERT: New scam targets tax preparers
Tax pros, see tips on how to safeguard client info and protect computer systems from cybercriminals.
- Taxes. Security. Together.
IRS, the states and the tax industry come together to help protect taxpayer data.
- For victims of ID theft
Find out how the IRS works with victims of tax-related identity theft and refund fraud.
- New security changes for taxpayers
Find out how new identity security measures will help protect you this filing season.
- Webinar on Correcting ACA Information Returns
Employers, this new IRS video will help you identify and correct errors.
- Reconcile Advance Payments of the PTC
You must file a return and reconcile advance payments of the Premium Tax Credit to qualify in the future.
- Did you get a corrected or voided Form 1095-A?
Find out what to do if you get a corrected Health Insurance Marketplace form.