- New educational webinars available
These four webinars help small and self-employed businesses stay tax compliant and thriving
- Small business and self-employed tax center
The center’s online information, support and services can help your small business succeed.
- Online learning and educational products
Find videos, workshops, calendars and more about issues involving your small business.
- Too little or too much withheld?
You can opt to readjust your withholding. Our online calculator makes it easy.
- Pay taxes owed
The IRS offers several payment options if you owe federal tax.
- Amend your return
Need to fix something on your filed return? You have the option of filing an amended return.
- ALERT: Scams continue as tax deadline nears
Scammers may use the April 18 deadline to prey on taxpayers with fake phone calls and emails.
- Consumer Alert: Recent phishing schemes
The IRS has seen a 400 percent surge in phishing and malware incidents so far this tax season.
- ALERT: New scam targets tax preparers
Tax pros, see tips on how to safeguard client info and protect computer systems from cybercriminals.
- Taxes. Security. Together.
IRS, the states and the tax industry come together to help protect taxpayer data.
- For victims of ID theft
Find out how the IRS works with victims of tax-related identity theft and refund fraud.
- New security changes for taxpayers
Find out how new identity security measures will help protect you this filing season.
- Did you receive a letter about reconciling your PTC?
Find out how to respond to the IRS.
- Check out the IRS Health Care YouTube playlist
Health care video tax tips answer individual and employer questions.
- Did you get a corrected or voided Form 1095-A?
Find out what to do if you get a corrected Health Insurance Marketplace form.