- IRS warns of fake tax bill emails
IRS and Security Summit partners alert taxpayers to fake emails related to the Affordable Care Act.
- Beware of back-to-school tax scams
Telephone scammers impersonating the IRS are targeting students during the back-to-school season.
- ALERT: Tax pros targeted in new scam
Scam emails containing bogus links pretend to be from tax software providers.
- Disaster assistance and relief for taxpayers
Special tax laws may help taxpayers and businesses recover financially from emergencies.
- Tips to help prepare for emergencies
IRS offers advice to those affected by storms and other natural disasters.
- Watch our video
Our YouTube video offers tips on how to protect important documents.
- Newest attack aimed at tax professionals
A recent wave of attacks allows ID thieves to remotely take over tax practitioners’ computers.
- Summit accomplishments and initiatives
The IRS, states and tax industry highlight their efforts in combatting ID theft and tax fraud.
- Tax pros: Protect your clients; protect yourself
Use our fact sheets and tips to protect your clients and your business against tax scams and fraud.
- For charities & other non-profits
This resource page has tax, educational and other information for exempt organizations.
- EO Select Check
Use this online tool to search for and check a tax-exempt organization’s status.
- Annual reporting & filing
Charities and other non-profits can find 990-series forms, requirements and filing tips.
- It’s Time for a PTC Checkup
Report life changes to your Marketplace to get the correct amount of advance payments of the PTC.
- AIR system still available
The ACA Information Returns (AIR) system remains up and running.
- Webinar on Correcting ACA Information Returns
Employers, this IRS video will help you identify and correct errors.