Arizona Tax Workshops, Meetings and Seminars
If you live near a state line, please look for tax workshops, meetings and seminars in nearby cities of the bordering state.
Basics of Federal Taxes for Your New Small Business
Avoid future headaches and costs by learning now about the basics of federal taxes for your new small business. Sessions 3 and 4 are combined into a one-day event.
Session 3 – Employees & Contract Workers
- Determine if you have employees or independent contractors
- Responsibilities if you have employees
- Responsibilities if you have independent contractors
Session 4 – Payroll Matters for Small Business
- What are wages
- Calculate, pay and report payroll and withheld taxes
- Unemployment taxes
- Determine a worker’s tax status
Registration: Call Andrew Zollman at 928-373-6480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored By: Yuma County Library
Date: November 17, 2015
Time: 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Yuma County Library, Meeting Room C, 2951 S. 21st Drive, Yuma, AZ 85364