Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Frequently Asked Questions About the Delayed Filing Season For Certain Tax-Exempt Hospital Organizations
- Does this delay affect my hospital organization?
- What if the due date for my hospital organization’s 2010 Form 990 (with Schedule H attached) is before July 1, 2011?
- How did the IRS choose which hospital organizations should be granted an automatic three-month extension without having to file Form 8868?
- My hospital organization is an annual filer of Form 990 with Schedule H attached and the IRS granted my organization a three-month extension. To be safe, may my organization request a three-month extension using Form 8868, Part I?
- The IRS granted my hospital organization a three-month extension because my return due date was May 15, 2011. What if my hospital organization still needs more time to file?
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 15-Oct-2015