EO Update August 13, 2012
Issue Number 2012-13
Inside This Issue
- View webinar on authorizations of disclosure of tax information to third parties Aug. 29
- Sign up for the IRS Nationwide Tax Forum in Chicago
- Notice 2012-52: Charitable contributions to domestic disregarded entities
- PTIN system improved
- RPO and OPR delegation orders available
- Register for upcoming SMS workshops
- New pub for conduit issuers of tax-exempt bonds
- IRS can help when starting a small business
1. View webinar on authorizations of disclosure of tax information to third parties Aug. 29
This webinar includes an overview of third party authorizations: Form 2848, Form 8821 and Checkbox Authorization; preparing and submitting third party authorizations; and trouble shooting third party authorization issues.
Certificates of completion are being offered for this webinar, which occurs Wednesday, Aug. 29, 11 a.m. (Pacific); Noon (Mountain); 1 p.m. (Central); and 2 p.m. (Eastern).
Also, don’t miss the rebroadcast of Circular 230 Overview, on Wednesday, Aug. 15, 11 a.m. (Pacific); Noon (Mountain); 1 p.m. (Central); and 2 p.m. (Eastern). See details on registration page.
2. Sign up for the IRS Nationwide Tax Forum in Chicago
Join tax professionals from across the country Aug. 21-23 at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place in Chicago. Three days of the latest tax law information, networking opportunities and exhibits of the newest products and services to improve your business are all right around the corner.
Late registration begins Aug. 14 at 6 p.m. EDT. Register now and earn up to 18 CPE credits.
For more information or to register, please visit the IRS Nationwide Tax Forum website.