IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Scanned Returns Available - Political Organizations

Political organizations returns can be accessed free of charge via the following website

  • Forms 990/990-EZ for section 527 (political) organizations,
  • Form 8871, Political Organization Report of Contributions and Expenditures, and
  • Form 8872, Political Organization Notice of Section 527 Status.


Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 08-Jul-2015