IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Tax Trails - Can You Claim the Child and Dependent Care Credit?

You may be able to claim the child and dependent care credit.* 

To calculate the amount of the credit, complete Form 2441 (.pdf), Child and Dependent Care Expenses and attach to Form 1040 (.pdf), Form 1040A (.pdf), or Form 1040NR (.pdf).

*If you had expenses that met the requirements for the prior year except that you did not pay them until the current year, you may be able to claim those expenses in the current year.


Start Over     Main Menu

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 23-Jul-2015