Phone Forums and Webinars - Retirement Plans
Free phone forums and webinars featuring IRS employees discussing retirement plan topics.
Understanding the Universal Availability Rules in a 403(b) Retirement Plan
When: May 19, 2016; 2 p.m. (Eastern)
How: Register for this event. You will use the same link to attend the event.
- Basic universal availability rules
- Treatment of adjunct faculty at universities
- Treatment of part-time, seasonal, and temporary employees
- The 20 hours per week and the 1,000 hours rules
- Controlled group situations and concerns
- Mayo ruling on medical residents and its impact
- The required notice to employees each year
- Ways to find, fix, and avoid universal availability errors
If you have any questions or comments, please send us an e-mail.
Recently Held Presentations
Visit these IRS Video Portals and access prior presentations:
To find PDF files for the presentation materials, select the program you wish to view and launch it using either Flash or Windows Media.