IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online
The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online (NTFO) provides information for tax professionals from the speakers at the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums. Each online, self-study seminar includes interactive video synchronized with a PowerPoint presentation, along with downloadable slides and transcript.
NTFO seminars may be taken for either continuing professional education (CPE) credit or audit. NTFO is registered with the Internal Revenue Service and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as an approved sponsor of continuing professional education for CPAs and EAs.
NTFO offers seminars from previous-year IRS Nationwide Tax Forums (some seminars are only available for audit.)
IR-2015-115: Online Seminars from the 2015 IRS Nationwide Tax Forums are Now Available
2015 NTFO Seminars
- ABCs of the Premium Tax Credit
- Advocating for Innocent Spouse Relief and Injured Spouse Relief
- Appeals: Navigating Collection Cases through the Appeals Process
- Appeals: Navigating Examination Cases through the Appeals Process
- Automated Underreporter and Correspondence Exam
- CDP Balancing Test: Advocating for your client before the IRS Office of Appeals in Collection Due Process Hearings
- Common Foreclosure and Cancellation of Debt Issues for Real Property
- Don’t Flunk Out on Education Credits
- EITC Due Diligence – It’s Everyone’s Business
- Employment Tax Updates
- Helping the Identity Theft Victim
- Highlights of 2015 Income Tax Changes
- Offers in Compromise: Advocating for Victims of Payroll Service Provider Failures
- Preventing and Detecting Identity Theft: Partnering with the IRS to Meet the Challenge
- SEP and SIMPLE IRA Plans – Avoiding Pitfalls
- What to Know When You Owe
For more information, visit IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online.