FY2002 National Taxpayer Advocate's Annual Report to Congress


View the entire Report. PDF

View sections of the Report:

Section 1.  The Most Serious Problems Encountered by Taxpayers PDF               
(also includes:  Report Dedication, Preface, and Table of Contents)

Section 2.  The National Taxpayer Advocate's Legislative Recommendations PDF

Section 3.  The Most Litigated Tax Issues PDF

Section 4.  Taxpayer Advocate Service Case Advocacy and Systemic Advocacy PDF

Section 5.  Appendices PDF


To order a copy of the National Taxpayer Advocate's FY2002 Annual Report to Congress, call Forms and Publications at 1-800-829-3676 and request a copy of Publication 2104 (Rev. 12-2002), Catalog Number 23655L.