Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

National Taxpayer Advocate's 2003 Annual Report to Congress

The following report has been revised from the initial report posted. To view changes click Errata.

This years' Annual Report contains a new user friendly navigation feature!  One click from the Table of Contents will take you to the section of the report that you want to review.

To return to the Table of Contents simply click "Table of Contents" located in the upper left hand corner on each page of this report.  

2003 Annual Report to Congress.


To order a copy of the National Taxpayer Advocate's 2003 Annual Report to Congress, call Forms and Publications at 1-800-829-3676 and request a copy of Publication 2104 (Rev. 12-2003), Catalog Number 23655L.