Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

National Taxpayer Advocate's 2007 Annual Report to Congress

2007 Annual Report to Congress

  • Volume II    - Taxpayer Advocate Service Research Studies and Reports.

2007 ARC Executive Summary

2007 ARC News Release


Prior Annual Reports and Objectives Reports