Appeal a rejected OFFER IN COMPROMISE (OIC) - Online Self-Help Tool (20)

If the IET Worksheet amount is less than the housing expense allowance amount supporting documents include but are not limited to:

  • Social Security Numbers for all family members, proof of children’s enrollment in school or other documents proving the family size you used to compute the housing and utilities allowance.
  • Proof of residence such as mail addressed to you, property tax bills, drivers license.

If the amount you claimed on line 34 of page 4 of your Form 433-A is GREATER than the amount from the housing and utilities allowance expense table, then you need to provide supporting documents.  These include your actual receipts for mortgage payment or rent payment, property taxes on the residence, insurance, dues, fees, minor repairs and maintenance on the property, utilities including phone, electricity, gas, water, fuel, oil and trash collection fees.

Do you want assistance in identifying other disagreed items?