The system suggested a certification type based on the current FATCA classification and country/jurisdiction of tax residence in the registration system. However, you indicated that the certification suggested by the system is not applicable.
Select the appropriate certification type based on your FATCA classification and the country/jurisdiction of tax residence. The possible certification types are:
- Participating Foreign Financial Institution (Including Reporting Model 2 FFIs)
- Consolidated Compliance Group
- Registered Deemed-Compliant FFIs – Local FFI
- Registered Deemed-Compliant FFIs – Restricted Funds
- Sponsoring Entity of Sponsored FFIs.
Note that the system will display only the types of certifications available to you based on your FI type.