Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Application for Automatic Extension of Time
Miscellaneous Income


Individual Tax Return
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Request for Transcript of Tax Return

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

e-News for Payroll Professionals

Sign-up for e-News for Payroll Professionals to receive information about:

  • Recent legislative changes affecting federal payroll reporting
  • IRS news releases and special announcements pertaining to the payroll industry
  • New employment tax procedures
  • Other information specifically affecting federal payroll tax returns

Subscribe / Unsubscribe

Rate the Small Business and Self-Employed Website