Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

FAQs for Disaster Victims - Change of Address

(03/09) Q: What address should be used on a taxpayer’s return considering the number of times they may move and may not remain at a current address for a long period of time?

A: Taxpayers should use their current address when filing. If the taxpayer moves after filing the return, they should update their address with the IRS by calling the IRS Disaster Assistance Hotline at (866) 562-5227, or by filing Form 8822, Change of Address (PDF).  The IRS also recommends that taxpayers notify the Post Office serving the old address.

Rate the Small Business and Self-Employed Website