Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Rate the Small Business and Self-Employed Website

Help us to help you! We want to know if our website helped you with the task that you came here to accomplish. Please take a moment to fill out a brief survey and provide feedback on the Small Business/Self-Employed section of the IRS website. Your input will assist us in making a better, more informative, and more user-friendly website. In the comments area, please tell us what task you were trying to accomplish when you visited the site, or what information you were looking for and whether or not you found it.

When you click on the survey link, you will leave this site and will be taken to our site where we host the survey. We do not collect any personal information with the survey, nor do we intend to use the information you provide for any purpose other than to improve our website.