Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Tax Tips - Agriculture

Notice: Historical Content

This is an archival or historical document and may not reflect current law, policies or procedures.

Drought-Stricken Farmers and Ranchers Have More Time to Replace Livestock Under IRS Relief
Were you forced to sell livestock due to the drought?

Ten Key Tax Tips for Farmers and Ranchers 
What 10 key things should you know if you are a farmer or rancher?

Cancellation of Debt - Agriculture Tax Tips
Have you had a portion of a loan forgiven?

Net Operating Losses - Agriculture Tax Tips
Did you have a really bad year?

Crop Insurance and Crop Disaster Payments - Agriculture Tax Tips
Are these payments taxable?

Farm Income Averaging - Agriculture Tax Tips
Is your profit greater than normal?

Prepaid Farm Expenses - Agriculture Tax Tips
Do you buy supplies in advance?

Soil and Water Conservation - Agriculture Tax Tips
Do you have an erosion problem?

Commodity Credit Corporation Loans - Agriculture Tax Tips
When does a loan become income?

Fuel and Road Use Tax - Agriculture Tax Tips
Are you paying too much fuel tax?

National Tobacco Growers Settlement Trust Payment - Agriculture Tax Tips
Are my settlement payments taxable?

Items Purchased for Resale - Agriculture Tax Tips
When do you deduct the cost of livestock and other items?

Patronage Dividends - Agriculture Tax Tips
Do you know what to do with your 1099-PATR?

Rate the Small Business and Self-Employed Website

Related Topics