IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Medical Resident FICA Refund Claims: Additional Time to Provide Representation Information

What should the institution do if it is unable to send its representation information by the response due date shown on Letter 4608?

If you need additional time to reply, call 1-877-767-2501 (toll-free).

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 08-Mar-2017