Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS
Breadcrumb Region

Medical Resident FICA Refund Claims: Additional Time to Provide Required Information

What should I do if I am unable to send the required additional information by the response due date shown on Letter 4610?

If you need additional time to reply, call 1-877-301-5153 (toll-free) or fax an extension request to 801-620-3113 (not a toll-free number). Your extension request should indicate that you are requesting additional time to respond to Letter 4610 and include your name, social security number and a telephone number where we can reach you.