Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Medical Resident FICA Refund Claims: Recommended Action for Individuals Who Have Not Received IRS Letter

Who should I contact if I filed individual MR claims for tax periods ending before 2005, but I have not received a letter from the IRS?

If you filed individual MR claims for tax periods ending before 2005, and you do not receive a letter from the IRS by August 16, 2010, send a copy of your original claim, proof of timely mailing, and Form 2848, Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative (if you want to authorize an individual to represent you with respect to your medical resident claims) to:

Internal Revenue Service
P.O. Box 12220
Ogden, UT 84412

If you prefer, you can fax the information to 801-620-3113. Be sure to include a telephone number and the best time to call.

Additional information:

Form 2848 instructions