IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Form 1120-POL: Extension of Time to File

An organization may request an automatic six-month extension of the time to file Form 1120-POL. To request an extension, file Form 7004, Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File Corporate Income Tax Return, by the due date of Form 1120-POL.

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 09-Mar-2017