Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Appeal a rejected OFFER IN COMPROMISE (OIC) - Online Self-Help Tool (7)

Supporting documents for these items include but are not limited to:

  • Wages: The last 3 months pay stubs, earnings statements, bank deposits, bank statements and your latest Form 1040.
  • Pension/Social Security income: The last 3 months bank deposits, bank statements, the year end statements, and your latest Form 1040.
  • Other income including interest, dividends, child support, alimony and other income: Bank deposits, bank statements, year end statements, your latest Form 1040, a complete copy of source documents such as a divorce decree for child support and alimony.

Do you want assistance in identifying other disagreed items?