Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Itemized Deductions
Application for Automatic Extension of Time
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification


Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Request for Transcript of Tax Return

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Determine Eligibility

You'll want to know if you are eligible before you get started. There are three criteria. You must:

  • Be 18 years old as of the date of application; and
  • Be a US citizen or an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence as described in 8 U.S.C. §1101(a)(20) (1994);
  • Meet applicable state and local licensing and/or bonding requirements for the preparation and collection of tax returns.