Exempt Organization Software Developers
We have posted updated XML Schemas and Business Rules for the following EO forms for Tax Year 2014 (Processing Year 2015).
Tax Year 2014 Schema Versions
- Form 990-N& -- TY2014v2.0
- Form 1120-POL -- TY2014v2.0
- Form 8868 -- TY2014v2.0
- Form 990x (990, 990-EZ, 990-PF) -- TY2014v.2.0
The schemas and business rules for the 990-N and 8868 will be operational in ATS and Production. However, the Form 990 and the 1120-POL packages will not be operational in the current MeF ATS or Production environments. We are currently making updates to the schemas and rules for Processing Year 2015 changes. Updated versions will be posted as they become available.
The schemas are posted by form type and version number. "Diff Files" are included that show the changes from the previous schema versions.
Business Rules are posted, by form type and version number, in two different formats that contain identical information – Adobe (.pdf) and comma separated file (.csv). The rule status column identifies newly added or deleted rules.
- All forms: BinaryAttachment.xsd, efileAttachments.xsd, efileMessageCommon.xsd, efileMessageIFA.xsd and efileTypes.xsd
- Form 1120-POL: IRSESPayment.xsd and shared form changes.
- Form 990: Schedules A and H
If you have any questions, please contact Tiwana Holland from the EO e-file team (202) 317-8778.