Section 4 - Forms Not Required to be Filed with the Income Tax Return

IRS form instructions do not require partnerships to attach the following forms to their income tax return and should not include these forms as part of the electronic return. This list is only provided as a reminder and applies to all partnership filers.

  • Form 7004 - Application for Automatic 6-Month Extension of Time to File Certain Business Income Tax, Information, and Other Returns
  • Form 8693 - Low Income Housing Credit Disposition Bond