Information For...

For you and your family
Individuals abroad and more
EINs and other information

Filing For Individuals

Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

New Due Date for Filing FinCEN Form 114 -- 12-JAN-2017

The instructions for Schedule B (Form 1040A or 1040), Line 7a-Question 2 (page 2, second paragraph) have been updated to reflect the new due date for filing FinCEN Form 114. For 2016, the form is now due April 18, 2017, but the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) is providing an automatic extension for all filers of the form until October 16, 2017.  Per FinCEN’s website at, a U.S. person that has a financial interest in or signature authority over foreign financial accounts must file an FBAR (FinCEN Form 114) if the aggregate value of the foreign financial accounts exceeds $10,000 at any time during 2016. Do not attach FinCEN Form 114 to your tax return. See for more information.