Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

ITG FAQ #10 Answer-If a tribal member is not a U.S. citizen or resident, should income tax withholding be done on per capita distributions?

Yes. Use the withholding tables from Publication 15-A, Employers Supplemental Tax Guide, to determine the amount to withhold from per capita distributions of Indian gaming profits made to non-resident alien tribal members. 

Return to List of FAQs