IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #12 Answer-How can I change my tax withholdings?

Complete and submit a Form W-4, Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate, to your employer to change your Federal income tax withholdings.

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 17-Nov-2016