IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #12 Answer-What form is used to claim the Welfare-to-Work Credit?

Form 8861, Welfare-to-Work Credit (now obsolete), was used to claim the credit. After 2006, the Welfare-to-Work Credit was unified with the Work Opportunity Credit.

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 06-Dec-2016