IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #15 Answer-What report should be filed with the IRS for backup withholding?

A Form 945, Annual Return of Withheld Federal Income Tax, is the report used for backup withholding.

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 18-Jan-2017