IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #2 Answer-Are tribes required to file any information returns?

Depending on the situation, tribes may be required to file information returns such as a Form 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income; Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement; or Form W-2G, Certain Gambling Winnings. Please refer to FAQs regarding Information Reporting for a detailed discussion.

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 17-Nov-2016