IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #2 Answer-How can a nonresident alien obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) to be used for tax reporting purposes?

Information on the ITIN process is available on the ITIN page of

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 27-Feb-2017