Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
ITG FAQ #2 Answer-What additional services may check cashers provide?
In addition to cashing checks, check cashers may provide additional services such as:
- Issuing or selling money orders
- Processing motor vehicle and title registration forms
- Accepting utility bill payments
- Selling public transportation tokens
- Funding transmittals
- Providing cash advances on VISA or Master Card
- Offering "Payday Loans"
- Selling lottery tickets
- Faxing services
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 11-Oct-2016