ITG FAQ #2 Answer-What should I do if I am approached by someone “selling” a Tax Scheme?


We urge you to report scheme promoters and/or any new schemes identified to the IRS. Information about potentially abusive schemes or abuses involving Indian Tribes and/or their members can be directly forwarded to the office of Indian Tribal Governments via email.

Return to List of FAQs