IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #2 Answer-Who can claim the Welfare-to-Work Credit?

An employer who pays or incurs "qualified wages" during the first 2 years of employment to a "long-term family assistance recipient" who begins work for the employer after December 1997 may claim the credit.

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 12-Oct-2016