IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #3 Answer-What are Internal Revenue Bulletins and how do I get them?

The Internal Revenue Bulletin (IRB), published weekly, contains newly issued regulations, notices, announcements, legislation, court decisions, and other items of general interest. You may find this publication useful to keep you up to date with current developments. The IRB is sold by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC 20402, and is available on a subscription basis. To order the IRB, you can write to the Superintendent of Documents or call 202-512-1800 (voice) or 202-512-1387 (modem). The IRB is also available on this website.

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 11-Oct-2016