IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #3 Answer-Who can claim the Empowerment Zone Employment Credit?

Any employer who pays "qualified zone wages" to a "qualified zone employee" can claim the credit. The credit can be as much as $3,000 per qualified zone employee each year.

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 12-Oct-2016