ITG FAQ #4 Answer-Does the IRS assist Indian tribes with federal tax issues that impact them?


Yes.  This is the purpose of the Office of Indian Tribal Governments (ITG). It was established by the Internal Revenue Service in 2000 and actively seeks partnership opportunities to meet the needs of both governments on a collaborative basis. Visit our website at to learn more about ITG.


Return to List of FAQs