IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #5 Answer-How are withholdings from the gambling winnings of nonresident aliens reported by a tribal government?

They are reported on Form 1042, Annual Withholding Tax Return for U.s. Source Income of Foreign Persons.

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 02-Aug-2016