IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #5 Answer-Is withholding required for gambling winnings of nonresident aliens?

Yes. Use the rate of 30%, except for Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, or Big 6 Wheel, where no withholding is required.

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 02-Aug-2016