IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #5 Answer-What are the requirements of Section 170(e)?

In order to receive donations under section 170(e), the recipient must be a charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) and must use the property solely for the care of the ill, the needy, or infants.

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 02-Aug-2016