IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #5 Answer-What happens if the tribal entity disagrees with the outcome of the examination?

Tribal entities have the right to speak with the IRS Manager. It is also their right to appeal any action taken by the IRS to change their account. The following items can assist in understanding these rights:

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 02-Aug-2016